My Collection ...

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by RealestWhiteBoy, Sep 30, 2012.

1. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy Rookie

I'll have to get pictures in here later.

I have multiple CJ rookie jerseys, including 1 from ECU and another that has AFC cut into the card with the A part of the light blue, F part of a used ball, and C part of the white on the jersey.

I have CJ's Sports Illustrated signed (it's a factory fresh edition, it has no address on who to ship it to or bar codes printed on it).

I have a left cleat game used by Frank Wycheck.

I have a wide collection of Titan rookie cards dating back to Bruce Matthews. I have graded VY rookie and college cards and graded McNair and George rookies.

I haven't bought anything in my collection in quite some time. I'm newly engaged and saving to get a house, so bigger things to spend my money on, right now. hahaha

As far as non-Titan stuff:
    I have an insert Peyton Manning rookie graded a 9+ gem.

I have a Brady rookie graded a perfect 10 gem.

I have a misprinted rookie cards of Frank Gore claiming him to be a Raider.

Eli rookies, AP rookies ... a ton more, I have to look through it and see all the inserts I got. I know I have helmet cards from Greg Olsen and a ton of autographed inserts.

I have 2 sets of official UFC official fight gloves signed by Chuck Liddell and Rashad Evans (from their fight in Atlanta) and also posters used to promote the fight signed by the 2.

I have event tickets signed by Cole Miller from his 1st round submission win over Junie Browning in Nashville, TN.

I have a serial number'd of 500 hat of the Titans AFC Championship game.
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Thats actually quite impressive, I would like to have that Gore card lol.
  3. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy Rookie

I picked it up at a flea market. Some guy cut me a hell of a deal. I got that misprinted rookie of Gore, the graded rookie of golden insert of Manning, and a reflective rookie of VY for $30. I was out of town and running low on cash, but I couldn't pass up the deal. hahaha He wanted $50 for the lot, and I tried to low ball him just so he would say no and I wouldn't feel bad about walking away from the 3 cards, and he actually said yes without trying to haggle me up closer to the $50.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy Rookie

That's just my sports collection, by the way.

I have an acoustic guitar signed by all members of the Zac Brown Band with some handwrote lyrics from Toes and Chicken Fried on it by Zac himself. I saw him in concert in a bar in Charlotte, one of the best shows hands down ever.

The only show to rival that one was when Eric Church came home to Carolina and I saw him live in the same bar as Zac Brown. That was one amazing show. Well, after the show was over I got one hell of a prize ... they pop the top off one of the drums, Eric Church signs in the center and all the other members of his band sign all around his signature. Picked it up for $50! It is definitely one of the prizes of my collection, I absolutely love it. Especially because Church doesn't sign anything. hahaha He's a purest who does no real autographing or promotions, because he thinks it draws attention to him and he wants it to be about the music.

I USE to have a ton of autographed CDs from country artists, both main stream and underground waiting on a break ... but my boxer got board at home one day and tore down my whole CD display and chewed all my CD books up. hahaha Lost signatures by Jamey Johnson, Carrie Underwood, Joey + Rory, Jason Boland, Matt Stillwell, Jason Aldean, Eric Church, Luke Bryan, and about 10 others.
  5. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy Rookie

Oh, and I have the robe in my av. hahaha I live in NC, so that was for the Titans visit to the Panthers last year. hahaha It'a a full legnth robe with rope belt. I made it all myself to mimick the 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair robes (because he is from Charlotte, or claims to be. hahaha). Instead of Nature Boy, it sats Nashville Boy with a Titans logo between Nashville and Boy. It has over 5,000 rhinestones individually glued to the robe, over a pound of feathers, and over 4 pounds of glitter. hahaha Got so many picture requests and compliments on it that day.
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Yea......I got a poster signed by Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmstein, and Billy Sheinhan......thats about it.
  7. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy Rookie

Until I got with my fiance, all I use to do was go out to the bars and meets the up and coming country/Southern rock stars. Every weekend, I was on my way to somewhere. hahaha Now, I work through the weekends, so I can be off Monday-Wednesday with her. :p So, for the past 2 years, I haven't been able to keep my collection going. I want to build a plexiglass frame for the ZBB guitar, but I'm not sure I will be able to hang it up if I did build it. hahaha
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS TRADE DOWN Tip Jar Donor

I have more autographed Hollyweird / Rock-n-Roll collector's swag than any single one person should have. I'd trade it all for a golden chicken.
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Nobody here can top my Vince Young action figure still in its original packaging!

I'll take offers starting at $4.00

[​IMG]
  10. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy Rookie

hahaha Take it to Pawn Stars and see if you can convince them he's still inVinceable.
    • High Five High Five x 1