my dream mock draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by talldrinko, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

trade down with jets pick up a3rd rd pick
    cost jets less & they still get hollywood qb
    1 rd 4. v young qb
    2 rd 39. j addaii rb lsu
    3 rd71 r ocallahan cal another runyan ot could see pillar or olson cut,d stewart or jacob bell ready to step up.
    4. pat watking s fsu elite prospect out of high school,neeeds coached up
    5 chad adderson ilb ky set out last year for academic reasons but led secin tackles in 2003,excels at stopping the run,great instincts,good bltzer & has a great motor ,imtense ,might have some rust only drawback.
    5.tim jennings cb georgia 4.32 40 perfect nickel back
    6.willie reid wr fsu 4.34 a terrror in open field ,we need big play guys to break all these short passes into big plays
    7.keven simon ilb tn if he stays heathy a steal
    7 garrett mills fb tulsa ,top rated fb ,fleming needs some comp dropped way too may passes
    7 chrisb barclay ,rb wf over 4000 yds & 40 tds great change of pace 4.4 40

2. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

I'd take that!

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Thats pretty bad buddy. We have 2 1000 yd rushers in the backfield (one of which we used a 3rd round draft pick on) and a back we used a fifth on. I see it as very unlikely that we draft a running back other than lendale in the second. Then you draft yet another running back in the 7th. COME ON! That'll leave us with Brown, Henry, Nash, Payton, Addaii, Barclay. Their isnt enough downs to go around. ILB is a big need. We need a head hunter and you didnt address that until the 5th with a lb that has had problems on and off the field. Then in 7th round with an injury prone LB! You cant say that Im hating on the Vols..... I got to UT now. Why would we go with a nickel back in the fifth when we have woolfolk, fuller, and nickey to hold that down. You got some splaining to do on this on

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I don't think he's too far off on drafting another RB this year. Neither of our running backs impressed last year. I don't think either one will be a Titan going into our 2007 season unless one of them steps up in 2006.
    We haven't seen enough of Nash to make a decision yet. Payton is Payton, as long as he's cheap, he's a Titan.
    I haven't watched enough college football to know too much about some of these RBs but I hope we can find that needle-in-the-haystack.:))

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

if neither impressed we wouldnt have kept Henry.

6. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

i think that they kept henry because they didnt want to admit they made a mistake taking him.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's a business, not a high school play ground.

8. its whatever they want it to be

9. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Yeah ILB is a big need, but why pick one in the second when that position isn't going to see much action in our scheme? If we do go with one of the top two ILB(Hodge or Jackson), than we should pick the one who can play OLB as well. Honestly, I'd rather get one in the 4th, but that's if one of the top RB prospects doesn't fall to our 2nd. If say, a White or Maroney are there than we gotta take them. If not than, it's either Hodge or Jackson.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar