Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jul 2, 2013.
Dream season is supabo.
Realistic season is 1st pick in the draft the next 8 years.
1. Titans win the Division, but don't get the 1st round bye. Beat the Texans round 1 of the playoffs. (to cap off a 3 game sweep of them) The game isn't close, Titans win by 14+ points (Also I score some sweet tix to this game)
2. In the second round, Titans travel to Den and CRUSH Manning. Overall its a pretty close game, but Manning throws a costly int at the end that ices it for the Titans.
3. Titans get the AFCC game at home (again I score some sweet tix to it) and play the Ravens for a trip to the SB. Titans pull out the win.
4. Titans play the Packers in the SB ... Titans win in the final seconds of the game.
During the regular season ...
- Titans sweep everyone in the div.
- CJ goes for 2k, and Locker goes for over 3k and 20+TDs
- The D crushes people on a regular basis
- Andrew Luck plays about like he did last year, but the Colts don't luck into a bunch of wins against crappy teams. Colts finish with 4 wins, and the media begins to turn on luck
- Blaine Gabbert continues his thing
- Multiple Texans are busted for steriods and suspended
- Warmack puts JJ Watt in his place
- Britt becomes a top 5 WR
-Zach Brown and Ayers lead the league in sacks for LBs
- 5 Probowlers
Thats not too much to ask for, is it?
We will never get that. Will always manage to win enough to get at least the 3rd.
I just hope we get Hernandez so he can help guide TAYLORFKINTHOMPSON
Yea, as long as the Tarp Kitties, Bills, and da Radierz are around you can kiss that idea good bye.
That would be sweet since I'm going to that game and it'll be my first NFL game.