My dream season for the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Dream Season 2013

Since we aren't going to win a Super Bowl this year I'll go realistic.

1. Finish 4-12

2. Entire staff fired outside of the GM

3. Rock star head coach hire, complete overall of the uniform and logo

4. Draft superstar QB with the top five pick in 2014. Teddy Bridgewater ftw

5. Playoffs in 2014. Texans tank.

6. Deep run and division title in 2015. Texans tank, Luck tears his ACL all to hell

7. Back to back championships in 2016/2017. Teddy Bridgewater becomes the Michael Jordan of the NFL.

8. 2018 - Laugh at the Texans. Nashville gets awarded a Super Bowl. Hurricane hits Houston, only destroys Reliant Stadium. Only loss of life is the fag who dresses up in that bull costume.

9. 2019 - Bud finally croaks and a statue of him is erected outside Bridgewater Field (formally LP) facing Houston, Texas giving the middle finger salute.

2020 and beyond - Multiple Super Bowls, Titans are declared the new "America's Team", Bridgewater tosses the ball to Hunter in Canton as they are both enshrined on the same day.

Epilogue: Jake Locker suffers no butthurt. Bows out gracefully understanding he sucks as a QB. Has a successful coaching career leading the Washington Huskies to multiple National Titles.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

...and use all picks in rounds 2-7 to move up to grab Clowney who stated he would not play for anyone BUT the "Old Ball Coach" in which the Titans hired a month before the draft to replace Munchak.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You sir are a fake fan

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

I just put us winning the Super Bowl by 2016 and I'm the fake fan?

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Stfu fake titan fan

[​IMG]

Lol.. "I can care less."

smh CJ.

BUT ALSO SMH XO.

6. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I just want Jake Locker to finally shine. If he gets hurt at any point this year and is forced to miss a handful of games I will lose it! He needs to stay healthy, fight through pain for 16 damn weeks and his TD to INT ratio has to improve drastically ...

That is my only wish going in ... everything else can work itself out. IDC about Kenny Britt anymore, contract year he can go beast-mode or he can gtfo and miss 11 weeks and then walk in the off-season IDC anymore about him ...

2013 will be ALL about how Locker performs and whether that translates into a playoff run?

Or whether that translates into Jaws being right and Locker remains the 31st best QB in the league and Munch is sent his walking papers. DO OR DIE TIME BABY. PUT UP AND CLOSE THE BOOK ON THOSE CRITICS OR SHUT UP AND GO BE A 3RD STRING BACKUP IN BUFFALO - choice is yours Locker ... 2013 its allllllllll ridin' on ya buddy.

7. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Ninja cheese

I'm the realest fan there is. #1 Tennessee transplant fan in Alabama.

9. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Good thing he did not say" I could not care less!"

That would be a very mean thing to say.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

CJ seemed pretty awkward around her lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar