My early prediction

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Textitan, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Textitan

Textitan Camp Fodder

I think the Titans will trade back to later in the first round to recoup the 2nd rounder. And I say they get Jerry Hughes from TCU in the 1st round!!

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I like this prediction. I am in favor of doing this. #17 is too far out to get any of the top guys so we might as well drop back and try to get us a 2nd.

Kinda hoping this is what we do.

Who's Jerry Hughes, defensive player?

3. Textitan

Textitan Camp Fodder

First team All-American DE from TCU. Was a Lombardi Trophy finalist.

4. Big Time Titan

I do remember TCU had a great year. Hadn't heard of the guy but I'd take him if he can come in and be a playmaker. Especially if we could trade back, get a 2nd and still get him.

Sounds good to me.

5. AH3

AH3 Rookie

I'd rather stay at 17 and see who falls to us. You never know with a lot of teams having definite needs to address ahead of us. Rolando or Haden could fall, though it's unlikely. But we'll still have some good DEs and/or DTs there when we pick. Graham won't fall to late first round, but could be there at 17. Jason Pierre-Paul and Taylor Mays are interesting prospects as well who probably won't fall out of the top 25.

Besides, we have Lendale to deal for a 2nd rounder.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yes I agree sit and wait see who falls and if you don't think any of those guys you want are worth the pick or might be there later then trade back. If a guy you think is a stud falls you have to take him though. Trading back and collecting some more picks would be wise as we have quit a few holes but there are a lot of variables that go into a decision like this.

You assuming somebody will give up a 2nd for LW is wishful thinking, I would love if it happened but I'm not going to hold my breath. A 3rd would suffice.

7. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

We may have #16. I don't think they've done the coin flip with Carolina yet.

8. sCarecrow

sCarecrow Guest

Who in the world would give us a 2nd rounder for LenDale?????
    I think the Titans would be lucky geting a 4th rounder for him!

9. Big Time Titan

Cleveland or Detroit might give up a 2nd or 3rd for him. They suck.

10. Textitan

Textitan Camp Fodder

Obviously if a stud falls to us, like a McClain or Haden, then you take them. I'm expecting that not to happen. That is why I think they trade back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar