My Fantasy Football Team

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by xpmar9x, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Hey guys heres my team, let me know what you think! By the way it is a keeper league, everyyear you must select 2 keepers. And it has to be different players every year. This year my keepers were: Calvin Johnson and Chris Johnson. Heres my lineup:

QB Peyton Manning
    WR Calvin Johnson
    WR TJ HOUSURMAMA
    RB Chris Johnson
    RB Beanie Wells
    TE Visanthe Shiancoe
    W/T DeSean Jackson
    W/R Larry Johnson
    K Stephen Gostkowski
    DEF Giants
    D LaMar Woodley
    D Shawne Merriman
    DL Ernie Sims
    DL D’Qwell Jackson
    DB Leodis McKelvin
    DB Michael Griffin

Bench 1 Fred Taylor
    Bench 2 Domenik Hixon
    Bench 3 Trent Edwards
    Bench 4 Donald Lee
    Bench 5 Patriots
    Bench 6 Patrick Crayton
    Bench 7 Dominque Rodgers-Cromartie

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

how many guys do you have in your league? calvin johnson, chris johnson, peyton manning, desean jackson and tj houshmandzedah all on one team is ridiculous.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Agreed, I dont see how you get Calvin Johnson, Chris Johnson and Peyton manning without having 2 first round picks and then a 2nd! Nice team!

4. Titantic Titan

Titantic Titan Camp Fodder

I usually like to play with more than 2 players in a league, myself. That is a ridiculous team.....Championship.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Ther is 12 people in my league. But my keepers from last year were Chris and Calvin Johnson so I automatically had them on my team. I then got 2nd pick overall plus my keepers. So I took Peyton Manning with my 1st round. TJ was my 2nd round pick.

6. Sabomnim

Sabomnim Starter

QB is great
    RB is a weak, CJ is great but i dont like how beanie is starting and with cassel hurt, the chiefs are gonna need to dig themselves out of holes even more and running wont be in the plan
    WR is very solid
    ive never played with defensive players so its hard for me to grade but id say 8/10 just cuz ur RB situation isnt ideal

PS. please rate my team:
    http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=50982

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Should have got Jared Cook at TE.

He will be used a lot. break out player imo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar