my first post! Titans thoughts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by zackmann, May 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I'm feelin' you Blazalicious. These Raiders fans out here care entirely too much about their lame bad boy image and not nearly enough about winnin'. They could learn a little somthing from the A's.

Welcome Zackmann. I just joined last week so you can learn absolutely nothing from me. Except... that I have different opinions than you.

A. I sure as hell wouldn't start Vince two games into the season. Weather we like it or not(not), the kid needs a little time on the pine. I do agree he's gonna be friggin' awesome though and I thank god everyday we didn't draft Matt Hilton.

2. Law is an overpriced old man. Why pay top money for a guy starting to lose a step? I thought the point of this offseason was to get faster on D?! True he had a good year last year but 10 MIL GOOD? Please.

III. Do you really think Tulloch has proven himself better than Sirmon? Why?

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

actually double-digit INT's normally require double-digit pay
    if Ty was still in his mid 20's he'd probably be signed somewhere already

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

He would definitely be signed already.

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

We do not want Young to be another Alex Smith for the 9ers. We are way better then the 9ers but look what rushing there QB got. He was boo'ed for his play he could not step on the field w/ out the comments and he got injured.

The mind of the QB is fragile. If Young starts throwing up INT and the team starts to loose under him the comments will start and everyone will be saying we should not have rushed him.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

If young play it will because BV broke down, so I expect to see some VY at some point.

6. zackmann

zackmann Guest

ty law may have lost a step, but he is savvy enough he can lose 2 steps and still get 10 int's in a season. I'll take that...ty law had more int's by himself last year than the whole titans team had combined. I wouldn't put too much weight behind the argument that he is too old or a step slow. He may be over priced, but he still has produced.

As for having a rookie QB start, it seems to depend on who the QB is and who the team is around the QB. For every Alex Smith, there seems to be a Big Ben.

I think VY has the mental toughness to overcome some rookie mistakes.

As for our MLB, I feel Sirmon is a too slow and hasn't produced. It's not that Tulloch has proven to me he is better than Sirmon, it's that Sirmon has proven to me that he shouldn't start. Let's give the rookie a chance. That's all.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't think a lot of Ty Law's INTs were because of good play.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

London? :winker:

9. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

:thumb:

10. Yep.................a regular season game in London:winker:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar