"My gut feel is the locker room is much better"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tex-titan, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tex-titan

tex-titan Camp Fodder

So Fisher thinks the locker room is much better now that Vince is gone.

Right... the locker room. Not the play on the field. Not the fact the this whole team has quit on him.

SERIOUSLY ???

And then... " He is better off not being here."

Sounds like a guy who is really going to try to work things out like his boss wants.

Jeff Fisher interview

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Everyone can see the Titans gave up after the incident between VY/Fish, to say the locker room has a better feel is asinine. Unless he likes feeling like a loser.

3. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

he should freaking know what the locker room is like. he shouldn't have to have a "gut feeling". thats his problem right there. god i can't wait until the day he's gone.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

pretty real unbelievable

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

Fisher is a retard he can't see the team walked out on him weeks ago.

6. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Man Fisher is even more oblivious to what is going on around him at the moment than I thought he was after watching that ... No wonder we are getting our a** kicked every weekend. Can't wait to see what psycho-babble spin he'll come up with to explain away the butt-whipping I suspect is going to take place tomorrow night.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Japan_TitansFan

Japan_TitansFan Camp Fodder

Every Titans fan needs to ask themselves one question "How does a team start out the season with a ridiculous amount of sacks and ability to stop the run find themselves coming off HOME GAME giving up nearly 200yds on the ground?" This team HAS given up or at least it looked like it had last week. Eddie George summed it up by saying this team has no heart, a complete lack of leadership and energy on the football field. He was at the game watching everything take place. He's been in that huddle he knows what to look for. As much as it hurts me as a long dedicated fan of this team I can't even watch anymore, it hurts too much!!! If I could have one wish right now it would be "for a complete overhaul of this organization" players, coaches and all, time to turn back to the drawing board and turn this team into something all of us could be proud of!

8. iQon

iQon Starter

:grrhee:

And people call Vince a diva. The guy is long gone and Fisher is still taking shots at the guy.

• High Five High Five x 10
  9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Mariucci can't seem to look him in the eye for long. Seemed an uncomfortable interview to me.

He didn't bring up the subject of Vince.It was asked of him 'how has the situation between the head coach and the quarterback affected the locker room.'

Fisher didn't actually answer that question.

10. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

I think we all know Jeff likes feeling like a winner

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar