"My gut feel is the locker room is much better"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tex-titan, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm sure you know, being from Texas and all:
    that College fans are infinitely more hardcore than NFL fans, especially Titans fans. No, Those guys would not wear opposing jerseys, because they would be disemboweled. In college, the team aspect is a lot more prevalent, in the NFL, people will spend usually a year or two on a roster, then move along. It's the nature of the league. They're out there to make money, and that's about it.

And pepsi and coke are direct competitors, with almost no other competition, the Colts and Titans are branches of the same tree basically. Whole different scenario. NFL coaches get together and have meetings, usually cordially. That never happens in other businesses.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I was hoping someone would pick up on that :)

3. amy

amy Starter

I could have seen it if we had not been so in the hole. But to do that when the team is just about down and out was a slap in the face, imo. One could say that is was like Fisher wasn't even bothered about the six losses. And he certainly wasn't bothered enough to ditch KC for VY on his own. He had to be ordered to do it. Had I been the owner, I probably would have fired him right then. In fact, I wonder if Bud may have 'hinted' that could happen if he didn't play Vince. just a thought

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

All that being said, it was a stupid move to wear that, and I was pretty mad about it when it happened. If it was 2003 when he did it, that's one thing, but we were on a huge losing streak. He must have the greatest job security in the world.

5. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Sitting back and watching you whip yourself and the masses into a frenzy.

It's quite entertaining actually. Debate does no good at this point. If we win tonight, half of you will switch back the other way. It's the goTitans circle of life! :D

PS....I predict this will get "it sucks" from at least Obie, Sawdust, Mike.Ingrham and Alex. I swear they all must give 100 out per day. :kiss:

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

The only thing that would make an improvement in the locker room is if the doors are shut and padlocked and we get some "winners" over at BSP.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I've given out a grand total of 25 "It sucks" EVER. LOL

Nice try though.

8. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

That punt on 4th and 1 was a Gutless move.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yes it was. But classic Fisher.

10. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

he could've gained so many points with me if he had at least tried a fake punt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar