My In-Depth Look at the QB Class.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ImATitan, Apr 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PA724_Titans

PA724_Titans Special Teams Standout

Also, Dalton better in his draft clas? Over Cam Newton and Kaepernick. Yea, ok.

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

My mistake on Dalton. Clowney will not fall out of the top 10 in this draft. Find me one reliable source that agrees with your scenario.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I think Bridgewater is already a better player than Geno. His accuracy and decision making is far better IMO

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Rogers fell but he was still the second QB taken. A little different in that situation.

Too much Gabbert in him. I think our coaching staff and FO have decided to take him so I hope that is not the case.

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

2nd QB taken or not he still fell. 23 other teams decided he was not good enough to draft with their first round pick. For a guy who many thought would go 1st overall or top 10 at worst that's a drastic fall.

6. PA724_Titans

I probably cant...but.find me one reliable source that said Brady Quinn was gonna fall to tje twenties....

Also a year or two ago...wasnt there a player who was projected a top ten so they invited him to the draft only for him to sit forever and not go til roind 2? Who was it because I know it happened.

NONE OF US KNOW WHERE ANYBODY IS GOING. So for some of you to say my opinion couldn't be more wrong, you're just as wrong, because you don't know either.

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Overwhelmingly guys go in the range they're projected to go. Yes there are exceptions but that's all they are exceptions. Those guys are outliers. For every one of those guys I can name 10+ that went in the range they were projected to go. But you go on believing Clowney is going to slip out of the top 10.

I get what you're trying to say about guys slipping but you're barking up the wrong tree here. This guy has been described as a once in a generation type prospect by almost everyone. Nothing close to this was said about Quinn or any of the other guys you brought up. If I told you that Andrew Luck was gonna fall out of the top 10 you would've laughed in my face or at least you should have. You're doing the same thing right now. I'd bet every last penny that this guy doesn't make it out of the top 10 without blinking once.

8. PA724_Titans

All I want is someone to show.me tape on his senior year why he should in the top 5 anyway.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Just out of curiosity, what makes you think our staff & FO have already decided to take him?

10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Who, Clowney??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar