"My long-term goals are to win now."

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

actually, it kind of looks as if you agree with me completely.

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Well thats good to hear... i am glad he is "giving it his all this year"...for a change

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Sorry I posted the article. I found it a positive and encouraging piece on LW and the Titans. I think when players come into the league they have a lot of other priorities. They have a large amount of money to manage for one thing. For another, they are concerned with proving themselves, and remaining injury free. They also have to learn many more plays. Now Lendale has proved he can make it through a season, play and play well at this level. He's positive about the team, being in a rbbc, and wants to remain a Titan. And he's now solely focused on winning a Superbowl. I wouldn't want anything else out of a vet. I certainly prefer that to Bulluck's comments. Said he won't be a Titan next year.

Guess people would rather bash our players than support them. :rolleyes: I personally liked the quote coming from Lendale, but to others he's just a douchebag. Oh well.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I like the quote too, man. I like LenDale unlike many people.

6. RavensShallBurn

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I don't know about that one now.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm glad he's on the team, and I think that he's given us some good production during this contract, but I think the odds are incredibly low that he's still here in 9 months. If he does well this year, he'll be worth way more than we're going to spend. If he does badly, I still don't expect to keep him. Kind of like Scaife.

I also think he's kind of an idiot/douchebag with his comments about 85% of the time that he gets quoted.

8. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FGnKnN06eSs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FGnKnN06eSs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I love him like a brother, that's why i give him such a hard time.

Everything will be fine as soon as he blows us all away with his skills, as i am sure he will, on the field this season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

Jim Rome just talked about LenDale. He claims that LenDale says he cut back on Patron, causing him to lose the weight. lol

He said LenDale is going to tear it up this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar