My New Era flat bill collection

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by corymiller, Feb 5, 2012.

1. CRUDS

CRUDS TRADE DOWN Tip Jar Donor

The whole various hat/jersey as a fashion thing is lost on me. Goes against the unwritten rules of team allegiance?
    I love the look of The Eagles NFL jersey but I will NEVER be caught wearing one. Sacrilege.
    The NY Yankees cap is the single greatest-looking piece of sports swag since the beginning of pro sports but you will nay see one on my noggin.
    Flat bills are fu-huggly to boot.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Oh you will never catch me in a Yankees or a phillies hat since I am a huge braves fan but I will still own them for my collection. It's like if you really hated the Yankees and were a huge red sox fan, are you not gonna own a Babe Ruth baseball card?
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

That's a lota bit different tho. The number of Yankee hats being distributed makes your hat just another hat, and one you wont even wear...? Ebay that chit while you can. Babe Ruth card is like gold so not the same.
  4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Starter

I started buying hats like this summer and I think I already have more fitted's than you....No wonder I'm always broke :/
  5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I have no problem with fans owning caps from multiple teams. I think it's fine to love the look of a particular team's cap but not be a huge fan of that team.

What I hate is when people get hats of weird colors. An all-black Dodgers cap or a green Yankees cap. I hate that stuff. If you are gonna collect caps, I say stick to the official colors.

Also, a non-baseball logo on a baseball cap always looks dumb to me. I guess I pretty much only like officially-licensed MLB 59fifty caps.
  6. corymiller

I started my last year of undergrad and worked part up until 2 years ago so didn't have much cash flow. Then my first year of living in vegas, well club on Thursday Friday and Saturday....yeah it got expensive. Lol
  7. corymiller

So does my teal Expos hat make you cringe?? Lol. In all honesty,y girl friend got me that one for my bday. I wanted the official expos colors but she said she couldn't find it.
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

I like color variations better than various teams.

To each their own though.

I love the Cleveland Indians variants:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But I just love the logo. So seeing it in other colors is always cool.
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

you mean you don't like the camo titans gear?
  10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Shockingly, I do not.