My New Era flat bill collection

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by corymiller, Feb 5, 2012.

1. steverife

steverife Starter

I don't have any NFL gear of other teams because I love the Titans. I don't really care about baseball, so I have crap from the Expos, Phillies, Cardinals, Mariners, Tigers, White Sox, Padres, and Brewers.

I try to get stuff that I don't see around and I love the 80's colors.
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I need to take a picture of my roommates room, he works for Lids. Probably has somewhere near 50-75 hats... it's crazy.
  3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Starter

What kind of discount does he get? My buddy is looking for a PT job, and was considering it for the discount.
  4. TitanDoug

TitanDoug Special Teams Standout

I'm with you, I love the '47 franchise hats. I've got about 4 different Braves versions and a Preds one (with the new logos). I wish they made NFL stuff.

IMHO, not a fan of the flat bill look, but they do look pretty neat as a display.

If you're just building a collection or to sit on a shelf, you might want to try those chinese knockoff sites. I wouldn't wear them though, everything i've ordered from those sites has fallen apart in 2 months.

I consider myself a hat afficiando, and if I could get rid of one thing, it would be that flex fit spandex crap. Maybe I have an irregularly shaped nugget, but every time I wear one of those things, it's instant headache.
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I believe it's like 40%, but can't lock that in.

All I know is we got two blank flat-bill hats & had them embroidered and it only cost $18 total. Thought that was dirt cheap.
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS TRADE DOWN Tip Jar Donor

Taking a job to get a discount on hats?
    WTF..

Times is hard and really f'n misguided I s'pose..
  7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

My favorites are the New Era 39Thirty caps. I think that either makes me old, out of style, or both. Not sure. I just like a traditional, adjustable hat that doesn't sit too high or too low.

I haven't been a big fan of Reebok's caps. Does anyone know if New Era will be able to make NFL caps now that Reebok no longer has the contract? A Titans 39Thirty would rawk.
  8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Starter

Lol, finding a part-time job during school pretty much leaves you with retail/fastfood, might as well do something with a useful discount.
  9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

I would wear hats, but it's hard to find some that will fit my big @** head.

Plus i find them itchy.

If I did wear hats I would wear the kind that children wear, with the little spinny helicopter propeller thing on top.