my non-too-serious team

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by 520, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

this Is a friendly league no money...cpu autopicked first two players. I was last pick in snake draft.

I got
    cj spiller trent Richardson Darren sproles danny amendola micheal vick Brandon myers alshon Jeffery shonn greene micheal Floyd JAKE LOCKER bengals d Brandon Pettigrew micheal bush ryan succup and lastly Justin hunter! what yall think

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No offense, but that's a pretty bad team.

You reached for A LOT of players.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thats a good enough team for me to play with, you probably end up doing alright in that league.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'll break it down.

1. Spiller - Good pick that late in the 1st round.
    2. Richardson - Meh... you may not have reached for him, but there are a handfull of other 2nd rounders I'd rather have.
    3. Sproles - Big reach. You could've waited until at least the 5th round.
    4. Amendola - At least one or two rounds early.
    5. Vick - Massive reach. He is available beyond the 10th round in most drafts.
    6. Myers - Another massive reach. He is all but guaranteed to be available beyond the 10th round.
    7. Jeffrey - Again, another massive reach. 11-12th round pick, nothing more. I am a fan of him, but Austin, Boldin, Britt, etc. would have been there and would've been better value picks.
    8. Greene - Still a huge reach. I would be surprised if he goes before the 13th in most drafts.
    9. Floyd - A good sleeper pick, but a couple rounds too soon.
    10. Locker - Massive reach because he should not be drafted at all.
    11. Bengals D - Don't draft defense until second to last round.
    12. Pettigrew - You likely could've taken Myers here, but this isn't a bad place to take Pettigrew.
    13. Bush - Not a bad idea to get a guy (late in the draft) who is capable of being a starter if Forte goes down
    14. Succop - Wait until the last round for a kicker.
    15. Hunter - There were better options than him, guaranteed. He's our #4 option at the moment - AT BEST.

5. 520

I got in late and got autodrafted spiller and t rich.....also my pick wasn't in in time and got auto selected the dumb bengals d......I know I might of reached for a lot of boom or bust type players but if they boom ill destroy my brothers! appreciate the breakdown though thatll help me in the real draft I got money invested in

6. 520

and I haven't done any mocks so I am unsure as to where everyones going so that's why I reached up for vick, greene, myers etc..... myers did pretty good last year with the raiders so im expecting big things outta him...vick I think will be fantasy gold this year...my boss was saying amendolas gone by the 3rd round in most of his drafts so I picked him up where I thought itd be good value

7. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

How many people are in your league?

I did a 8 man and ended up with:

Brady/R. Wilson

CJ2k / M. Lynch / L. Bell /L. Miller/Bernard (Bengals RB)

Julio Jones/ M. Colston/ R. Wayne/P. Garcon/ K. Wright

Gronk/ J. Cook

Pats Defense

Bryant (K)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar