My Plane Ride With Keith Bulluck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Dude, do you not watch Titan football? Why would he have to ask him if KB plays as hard as Ray Lewis. KB is one of the hardest working players i've ever seen. He plays with HEART when i see him play. You've beeen watching a totally different KB than i have.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Cool story bro. If we wants to go to NY, then send him to new york. He isn't getting any younger. He seems like a great guy.

You may ask, why are you ready to get rid of him so quickly? Let's be honest. The attitude of KBs responses seemed as if he was indifferent about staying in Nash. He knows how they do players but more times than not the FO is right. Look at AH. Was he worth what he wanted?

I challenge anyone to find me an example of a linebacker, who got an ACL injury at KBs age, and played at the same or a higher level that they did before. KB knows its a business and him flying on southwest and talking so candidly about his interest in going other places shows that he's fully aware of all facets of good business practices. Ten in 2010 won't include KB... Just like we all knew AH in 09 was not going to happen.

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

There is nothing good about what you do or who you are.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I hate to admit it but this is dead on.

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I like these posts...when people call out others for inserting VY hate, by inserting VY hater-hate. :ha:

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

There's no such thing as a home town discount unless the offer is close to market value.

Ray Lewis thought he was worth more than the market did in 09. I just hope we don't franchise KB as I think that would be a real stab in the back at this stage in his career.

IMO he deserves a 2-3 yr deal. Unless a bidding war breaks out he won't command top dollar but should get offered between $5-6.5mill per annum. If that's the case I want us to pay the man.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Bulluck is done in TN! I think we need to draft a cheaper rookie from the draft who can give us a better work ethic on the field. Bulluck has his moments but we could draft a youngster that will be all over the field like the Texans Cushion.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

On the flip side, KB could always be that exception. He is no ordinary player.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:eh?: we need to draft from the draft? I never thought of that before. Wow your a genius.

yeah right because KB takes so many plays off and is invisible most of the time.:sad2:

Texans Cushion?

Is that a formation or your gimp name?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar