My Prediction

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QGP

QGP MIKE HONCHO

I'd like Sims-Walker on our side, I've followed him and his history with CJ being friends and competitors in cross town rival high schools,and playing in college next to Brandon marshall. He fits our reciever mold and Kenny Britt doesn't understand running as hard as he does is litterally ripping his hamstrings off haha

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I would drather have Mcnabb over Hasslebeck. He had 0 weapons in washington and I think he could play a couple of more years. As long as cecil and Robertson are gone I will be pleased. Like to see us draft a qb like Locker in round 2. Would love to see Fairley from Auburn at 8.

3. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

Ha! I think you're wrong. He'll take a RB with our #8 overall. When has Fisher done anything that makes any real sense? Your list is too sensible.

You honestly believe that Kerry Collins isnt going to be on the Roster?

You think Justin Gage won't be back?

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

The longer we go with no staff changes, the more likely we do nothing. These guys are his friends, and he would let them go early to find other jobs. KFC and Gage will be back, and I am sure Donnie Nickey will be back for year 11! He is the steve tasker of this generation!

5. MikeyDay

MikeyDay Clutch like a stick shift

Hmm i wish Bud would just go all out and offer huge money. Asomugha coming here isnt out of the question now. Remember we are a few peices from being back to a contender. Free agency can fix those with our problems The draft will shore up speed for us and maybe a postion or 2.

I think we should do the following.

1.Trade our 2nd rounder for Orton, we have a pro bowl worthy qb on our team, hes underrated as hell and with Britt he'll be fine. He can make the throws and move the ball. So under Fishers style of offense i think he fits better then Mcnabb. Any other QBs i dont want, Alex Smith, Quinn, Hasselbeck, all hell no's...

2.8th pick draft Phea or A.J Green. Id rather Green for hopes Fisher might let Orton pass since hes proven and with Green and Britt with CJ? Potential beast offense but with Fisher u never know. I still take Green for future reasons and since Fisher is here by default and will be gone next yr if he doesnt change quick.

3. Sign Hanyesworth. Yes hes a cry baby but when he plays hes a impact and with Jason Jones beasting it while healthy i think that solidfies our Dline. We have depth and with Morgan coming back he'll want some action.

4. Fire our cordinators and replace them beyond the teams coaches.

Wouldnt mind seeing Moss back... but Fisher wont let him play so i doubt we'll see that.

5. HIT FREE AGENCY HARD. IDC who it is, someone who is proven and can play. Aso, a saftey to replace Hope plz. Aso would change our whole D i think , since we liek to rush 4, Aso sticks to his man, so Finnigan would have to do more work but hell hes a top CB when hes on his game. We needa LG amano needs to go cut him.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Anyone who thinks we'll be making lots of moves of any sort is kidding themselves. We are the Tennessee Titans, we'll sit idly while other teams restock and reload. Then we'll sign a few B-/C+ players from scrub teams and hope they turn out (Babin).

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Love every word of this

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Sign me up for some of that!! :D :thumb:

But, in any case avoid Hasselbeck at all costs. :scared:

9. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

here is exaclty how we play this.....

--sign mike tolbert and deangelo williams trade cj for a 1st and 3rd this year and a 1st next year....

--sign steve smith from nyg or braylon edwards or holmes as a true number 2 and slot....
    --sign carl nicks from NO and that helps the o line or soem other interior lineman

defensively...

--if they want to win now then they sign away chad greeneway or james anderson from their original teams lol
    --as whati said above would cost to much they sign bullock back and dhani jones from cincinati
    --resign tulloch
    --bring in either Antonio Cromartie, Nnamdi Asomugha
    --sign the vet darren sharper see what he has left...

if we 3 or 4 of the 8 there lol and draft pat devlin or the qb from missouri or a stud dlineman or wide reciever if we wait till next year to draft a qb....

next year will be a good year i would rather have us get good draft young kids sign them for long term deals....sign cj to a 2 year 7 or 8 mil. contract that we can ship off sign a new coach get rid of harper washington gage scaife amano thorton

bring back mawae and bullock lol and mason if he is a free agent...trade cj for a nice 1st rounder pick this year and a first and 3rd or first and 2nd next year and then trade whatever we get next year to try and get #1 pick and draft luck next year unless we draft devlin this year

that there is a dream haha

10. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

but mannin wouldnt be a bad take lol but we would have to empty our bank to sign him and he wants to finish his career in indy...plus the weapons he has there is nothing compared to ours.....and they are in a fast pace pass offense not a clock control run even though its not working offense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar