My Predictions this season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

~Predictions~

JETS - Well well well its the J E T S jets jets jets well i dont think so titans win this easy watch for brown and henry to smoke that D.... 1-0

Chargers - this one might be tough.. tomlinson might have some nice ones but with bulluck and thorton out there he wont get much plus rivers wont be ready.. we will blitz his A** like mad.. 2-0

Miami - u kno what u guys can say what u want about how good the dolphins are getting of have gotten but in my opinion i dont see them winning 6 games this year talk all u want say anything u want but u will see.. i see mcnair/volek whoever lighting it up at miami big time 3-0

DALLAS - ok ok ok get your popcorn ready i dont see pacman or hill covering T.O... they wont do horrible but they wont do to good... we will be winning at half time tho... but of course we will blow it.. 3-1

Indianapolis - :sad2: ..... 3-2 ..... come on its in indy.. as much as i hate the colts .. they will win... not big tho..!

Washington - ahh im looking foward to this one... in washington with all them pigs... they better go back in the mud cuz thats where there team is going come sunday..they cant stop Bennett , Givens , and Troupe.. titans win in a shocker 31-10.... 4-2

HOUSTON - reggie reggie reggie re..... Titans all the way 5-2

Jacksonville - hmm first test for us against that D ... we wont get them this time but we will at the collisium... LOW SCORING in this game tho .. 5-3

now i kno by now that some of u guys/girls whatever think that i am insane and personally i dont really care but u better rite these picks down... call me crazy now but just wait..

BALTIMORE - ahh home comming for rolle and mason... nice to see them again unfortantly they will not be good enough to take us down at home.. WHAT TIME IS IT??? shut up ray... 6-3

Philadelphia - in philly.. hmm well lets see... mcnabb , westbrook , garbage a** recievers... uh no titans big .. mcnabb ya should have been nice to ur butt buddy cough T.O cough .... 7-3

NEW YORK GIANTS - with Eli , Tiki , Plax , Shockey its gonna be hard... this is the one i can go either way with... but if it comes down to one big play.. u gotta give it up to the G men.. 7-4

INDIANAPOLIS - ahh Indy again but in our house... we wont lose this one... it will be a HIGH scoring game tho... calico shines in this one...lemme throw a little respect for the colts here...:coltssuk: 8-4

Houston - texans again :lol: why cant we play them every sunday. brown 120+ 9-4

JACKSONVILLE - ha i see bennett exploding in this one like he did against the chiefs in that one game.. get the oxygen tanks out.... 10-4

Buffalo - im going to this game... now come on people are actually saying that the bills are going to beat us.. i mean yeah its in buffalo and yes they have mcgahee but ..... WHERES THE QB.... holcomb??? :ha: 11-4

NEW ENGLAND - i dont kno about this one.. i can see the patriots needing this one to make the playoffs and with brady i see them sticking it to us... and yes that means we will 11-5 for the season...

Ok now im ready for everyone and there brother to tell me that im on drugs so go ahead... i really dont care... its been 2 years since the titans have done well and this is the year i think that we will be back... wait scratch that last sentence i dont think .... i kno we will be back... and we will be back in a big way... now dont get me rong im not saying we are gonna win the superbowl but we will have a nice season... next year tho ... look out..

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

O.K., you asked for it. DUDE, YOU'RE A CRACKHEAD. No way is the terrible team I watched in 2005 gonna make this miraculous turnaround this year!:sad2:

Trust, no one wants the Titans to have a winning season more than me, well, O.K., more than Coach Fisher, o.k., well, more than Ty Calico, o.k., well....:brow:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think Ty would be more worried about having a good, healthy, productive 16 game season.

my prediction - Reynaldology will take off, becoming a hit in Tennessee. Reynaldo will pick off 8 passes. Tennessee will win 8 games. Chris Brown will be fully healthy, rushing for over 1000 yards and 8 TDs. Tyrone will grab 8 TD catches. :brow:

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

LOL i like that..."Reynaldology" you come up with that urself?? and 8 wins is decent i could go for that.. just as long as they beat them da** colts!

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Did I come up with Reynaldology? My friend, check out the link in my signature.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lol that is awesome... so u think hes the best player on the team or somthing?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no, he was a long shot to make the team (being a 7th round pick) and when he made it I just thought it up for fun.

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

i'll make my predictions in late july/early august...

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

That my friend would be NICE. I do belive it is possible, but ALL the Chips have to fall in our favor. Our running game has the potiental to be outstading, as does our D. People have to stay healthy, and we have to get a little lucky. My prediction ------

8-8 --- AT LEAST!!!

10. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

There really is no telling what the new season will bring, I believe we can have a great season, our young team got a crash course last year, as did Albert Haynesworth his first year and look at him now.. depending on the draft, the contract BS, I think we can have a great shot at a great season, one where I wont be pissed every sunday.. We've added alot of talent already in Givens,Thorten,Hope & Mawea, I'm counting the days to the draft to get this rolling..as for predictions-I'm with Bulluck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar