My Predictions this season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I do agree that some of the ones that we've been predicting to lose earlier might be upsets. I could see us pulling out San Diego, dallas, philly, or buffalo, but I doubt they'll all fall that way. If they do, I'll be amazed and excited and cheering all the way, but we need a LOT of progress to get to a playoff season. I also don't think we can beat the colts without a lot of improvement.

2. Here are my Predictions

Jets-1-0
    Chargers-1-1
    Phins-1-2
    Cowboys-1-3
    Indi-1-4
    Skins-2-4
    Texans-3-4
    Jags-3-5
    Ravens-4-5
    Phili-5-5
    Giants-5-6
    Indi-5-7
    Texans-6-7
    Jags-6-8
    Bills7-8
    Pats-7-9

A 7-9 season, I don't think we can get .500, but I sure hope we do!!!

3. smili

smili Starter

We tend to be too optimistic here

Jets-1-0
    Chargers-1-1 - have a chance
    Phins-1-2 - have a chance
    Cowboys-1-3
    Indi-1-4
    Skins-1-5
    Texans- 2-5
    Jags- 2-6
    Ravens- 3-6
    Phili- 4-6
    Giants- 4-7
    Indi-4-8
    Texans- 5-8
    Jags- 5-9
    Bills 6-9
    Pats- 6-10

at best I'm thinking 7-9. It'd surprise me to make it to 8-8 and I'd consider that a very solid year. The defense will take time to gel with all the new players. The offense should be better, but again it'll take time to come together, especially w/ Volek, Givens, and Mawae all taking on new roles. Looking at the schdule we'd better get some wins early, cause there's fewer upset opportunities later in the year.

4. THE53

THE53 Guest

Jets- 0-1
    Chargers-0-2
    Phins-0-3
    Cowboys-1-3
    Indi-1-4
    Skins-2-4
    Texans-3-4
    Jags-4-4
    Ravens-4-5
    Phili- 4-6
    Giants-4-7
    Indi- 4-8
    Texans- 5-8
    Jags- 5-9
    Bills 6-9
    Pats-6-10

As you can see i think its gonna be a streaky season. At times it will seem like we're unbeatable and others it will seeem like we can't beat a high school team from Alaska.

5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I like the fact that Y'all are all predicting a sweep of the Texans. I realize your just being homers, but it will make listening to your crying more fun when we beat Y'all.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Oh yeah, it's outragous to think the Titans could sweep the Texies 4 out of 5 years.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

THE53, you think we will lose to the Jets? Why is he an idiot for having high hopes?

8. Hoffa

Jets W
    SD L
    Mia L
    Cowboys W
    Indy L
    Skins L
    Tex W
    Jags W
    Ravens W
    Phil L
    Giants W
    Indy W
    Tex W
    Jax L
    Buf L
    NE W

9-7

9. yes the texans will be much harder this year because of bush, but the LONGHORNS!!!! shut him down almost completely so if they can do it than so can the titans

10. Hoffa

Not really, the run game was not the reason they lost so many games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar