My Predictions this season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Only argument I have is the score of the 'Skins game. I promised a friend (he's a Redskins fan) that we'd beat them 35-21, lol.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Yea, he only got like 170. Poor guy got SHUT DOWN !!!11!!1!

3. ur combining the rush and receiving together right, because he only had 82 or 86 rush yards and 92 or so receiving, and i know he didnt get more than 50 on special teams because he didnt even get past the 20 on kickoffs i think

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Yes, but if you want to just look at his rushing, he was at 5.5 a carry. Ironically, that is well below his average. =(

My point is that you are measuring Reggie Bush against his own standards. Against the standards of any other player in the nation, he had an exceptional day.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

DRINK THE KOOL-AIDE!!!

I like it dude! Don't listen to the nay-sayers and haters!!!
    You are a NAMECALLER! :winker:

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lol i kno i might have gone a little overboard on my picks but u gotta have one person that thinks were gonna do good

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yeah his name is RollTide.

8. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

There is no reason we shouldn't end this season at 8-8!

No excuse whatsoever, well unless we don't have a decent quarterback!

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm honestly more worried about our running game/oline. I feel like we really didn't do very much to help, and it leaked like a sieve last season. If it's better, I can see 8-8.

10. bromike

bromike Guest

The Titans are putting out some bad seed and you reap what you sow. Everyone talks about what happened to eddie and with what they are doing with steve they may go 3-13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar