My QB rankings

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by THE_TITAN, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

wow.... im not a newton fan and even I think that article went overboard...

2. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

I can pretty much say now that my rankings I did a month ago won't change unless one of them goes on a killing spree. I know that it probably wont be the draft order they are taken in but it will be interesting to see if any of us were right in a couple of seasons.

Just an update on the draft im doing in the NFLUK mock draft, I just selected my 5th round pick:

http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=81176

Scroll through the pages and take a look at some of the picks, some of us guys in the UK go into pretty nice detail about why we picked who we did. Oh and whoever thinks this draft is rubbish then take note that we got like 15-20 of the first round picks right last season, it was mental.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

His draft for the Titans goes like this guys:
    1. Dareus
    2. Ponder
    3. Titus Young
    4. Chris Carter

I can dig that draft, other than Titus Young. I'd rather have Romeus in the 3rd. :yes:

4. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

5. Robert Sands

5. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

IMO really the best thing he could do is to do nothing at all, show that this is not worth his time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar