My take on our first round pick...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titan Yapper, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Im pretty sure that BR was being sarcastic

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

:thumb:

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

If I was GM:

1. Quentin Groves DE Auburn
    2. Felix Jones RB Arkansas or James Hardy WR Indiana
    3. Martellus Bennett TE Texas A&M

4. CNYTitanFan

CNYTitanFan Guest

My take on our first round pick...

...is I have no idea who it's going to be.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Hey, your best effort is all we ask for.

6. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

henry was just a rookie.....cant give up on him yet

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

D-line solutions..

Simply sign the guys we have. Our line played great this year so get haynesworth-odom-laboy signed and be done with it so we can address other isues in the draft. We also have fisher a vet DE who has started before and those 2 young guys(ford and johnson) who missed last year with injuries.

2 of our starting players may retire or have to retire. Hope and olson. Yet nobody thinks we need an o-guard or safety? That's priority #1 in the first 3 rounds if that is the case.

I do agree that we need a speed back. Let's draft this guy in rd 2 and be done with it..http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=14994

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

DLS33, roydell and brandon jones were good picks. Roydell played well for us and jones if it were not for the injuries would be a good player. Then there is mccareins who was also productive for us from the 4th rd and bennett who was not even drafted.

If results are your main guide look at what we got out of dyson-kent-calico a mid first, high 2nd and later 2nd...

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I want a DT or TE..
    but i have a gut feeling that we'll be looking for an offensive lineman early.

Who knows how Fisher thinks.

As for WR, we should probably look into trading our third or forth round pick for a worn out vet like Mason or Tory Holt who can help make the short/medium catches consistently for the next 2 or 3 years. What about Atlanta, they're pretty set with Jenkins right? A fifth round pick could probably bring Horn here for a year or so until he retires. He was amazing at New Orleans and could probably bring some of that here.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar