Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

My Thoughts Heading In

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Aug 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $41
    So at the end of last season there was a concensus, playoffs or move on. But now we're allowing two blowouts and an 8-8 record. Only two blowouts? Are we sure?

Maybe we should allow three, last year we allowed four, so I think if Munch improves on that record (the blowout record) we're defenitely in for something special in the next decade or so.
  2. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    No. You give him more time because 2 seasons isn't enough time to accomplish anything. And being a hall of famer is a pretty good credibility statement for a football coach. The guy knows what it takes to be a successful player in this league.
  3. RazorbackTitans Starter

Washington
    Moolah:
    $1,929
    Who ends with a higher win percentage this season? Titans or Vanderbilt?
    ThatTitansGuy high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,064
    I feel your pain
    mike75 and SlidePiece high five this.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $9,019
    We have enough talent to not be getting blown out. If we lose by 21 points or more during this season, Gray needs to be gone the following day.
    ThatTitansGuy and SlidePiece high five this.
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,285
    Umm this is his last chance, 3 seasons is plenty of time to determine where a franchise is headed. It's a make or break season for this team. Munchak was never really an impressive hire to begin with imo and so far I haven't seen anything that would change my opinion of him. it's pretty simple, if Munch goes down then so does Locker, and vice versa. Also, Munchak was HC when Locker was selected so that pick is on him if Locker does fail.
  6. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $41
    I know you and others do. It's just that when I hear talk of allowing two blowouts, I become completely astounded. I tried to keep my mouth shut, I really did......I failed.
    mike75 and GoT high five this.
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,285
    You make it sound like any HoF player can be a great coach, do you watch the Titans games? We're getting out coached on a weekly basis and he's made a lot of question and bad decisions when it comes to the coaching staff. Hell, before HC all he's ever been is an OL coach. I think it's pretty rare for OL coaches to make that big of a jump, may be wrong but usually they're a coordinator or something more.
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,697

Am I allowing 8-8 to be good enough for Munchak to stay? No. Absolutely not.

But I am not our owner... Bud Adams is.

[IMG]

I wanted Munch gone last season. But we all knew that ole senile Bud would base his decision to keep Munch and co. on a meaningless season finale against a ****ing 2-14 Jags team.
    mike75, SlidePiece and GoT high five this.
  9. ThatTitansGuy Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $151
    If we don't make the playoffs then munchies better be gone point blank.
    mike75 high fives this.