My Titans Mock Draft (3 rounds)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SARGO127, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Then take heart. We have a better chance of getting him if Young enters the draft. Otherwise you can all but guarantee Leinart goes to New Orleans. No matter who you want, Young entering the draft is a good thing for us. It basically gives the draft 3 players who could go #1 overall if the other two weren't there.

2. metal957

metal957 Starter

Ok so your saying he is better than Vince Young give me a brake Cutler will not be a sucessful NFL QB. Steve will push for Young if he comes out and if not Chow will push for a way to get Leinart. So no Cutler he isn't on the same universe as they are. And with Hopkins Gone most likely gone Ferguson would be a good pick. And imagine Hawk with Bulluck, amazing. One of those options.

3. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

So how is it that Cutler wont be a successful QB? What qualities about him make him less of a prospect than any other QB? The only thing that comes to mind is the perennial losing team he was on that he almost led to its first bowl game in 20 some years! Where Vince Young may fall short is where Cutler comes up strong!!! Vince Young is a great college QB as is Cutler, but there is no way to say that any of these guys will be a success in the NFL i.e. Akili Smith and Cade McNown. But to say that Cutler wont be successful based on personal preference is somewhat of a blind statement. Watch the kid play and there is no way you can say he has any less of a chance than Leinart or Young.

4. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

or we could trade down in the first round and load up on a fairlly decent draft...VY scares me a little and Lienert didn't look so good last night. I liked Andre Ware a lot too so pay me no mind...

5. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

Trading down seems like one of the more Titan-esque moves in this draft that is loaded with equal talent in picks 1-5. Wouldnt be the first time the titans traded out for extra picks to fill needs.

6. danny

danny Guest

That's like admitting you wear girl's underpants to your friends Woody:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar