My Top 6 WR's...So Far.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Zappa71, Aug 24, 2013.

1. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Except that we're not deep with #1 and #2 WRs, we're deep with #2s and #3s. We still lack a probowl level game changer, unless Brittney gets back to his 2010/2011 form.
  2. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Walter won't be cut...hell start on PUP because you know one of our WRs is going to get hurt in the first 6 weeks.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Because he had a somewhat decent couple games in preseason. He has always had good hands as well. I'd feel far better with Marc coming in for a few spell snaps than Reynaud coming in at all.
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

No no no, I was being sarcastic in saying that. I just think the coaches will label him that because he hasn't really had his fair share, due to injuries.
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

How do you figure Britt will be gone next season?
  6. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

#2s can become #1s tho. There is upside left on our current WR core.

Hunter hasn't met his potential, KW is only in year two. Preston has shown a good amount of talent. DWill could still get more shine. When Washington showed up here... He was probably a #3 and now people could argue he's produced/played/shown sub #1 talent.
  7. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

You know, I had a mental lapse about tagging him being a highly likely possibility.

I don't think we will have a large amount of cap space to hold on to him when it's time tho. Nor do I really imagine it would be money well spent

Tagging him is most likely what will happen. Washington probably gonna be gone tho. It'll be a revolving door based on how much the vets want compared to how much we will only be paying the younger players.

Unless you have a true game changer, it's hard to pay crazy WR1 money, especially if there are other large holes holding the team back.
  8. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

Preston > Mariani.
  9. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

All day
  10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Britt, Wright, and Hunter all have the potential to be number 1 guys. Not having a go to guy is normal when your team is rebuilding it's receiving core. Even without a "game changer" I still believe we have a top 5 receiving core in the NFl.