My Very In-Depth Look at the RB class.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ImATitan, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Andre Williams yes please

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

If Tre Mason or Carlos Hyde are still there in the 2nd either would be nice. If not Charles Sims would be a nice later round pick.

3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I really hope we take Mason in the 2nd. I don't trust the later round guys to come in and make an immediate impact. Very few have in the past.

4. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

l don't watch College ball. Which one of these guys is the next Chris Henry?

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

probably lache seastrunk or de'anthony thomas lol.. maybe jerick mckinnon

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Definitely not Deanthony Thomas, that's giving Henry way too much credit

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Sims in the 4th would be great.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Chris Henry is a once every decade or so kinda pick...

I think every running back prospect in this draft was a productive college player.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Exactly. It is hard to find a guy with the physical attributes of Henry with so little production to show for it. Picking Henry in the 2nd and Paul Williams in the 3rd is part of the reason we have sucked so bad. You just can't get zero production out of both your 2nd and 3rd rnd picks.

We very likely will have the opportunity to take the 1st RB in the draft with our 2nd rnd pick. Even with that being the case, I think their will be better talent on the board at a few other positions and we will pass until the 4th or 5th rnd. To me it looks like this draft has a bunch of mid rnd talent at RB. Freeman, Hill, West, Sims, Williams.

I think that Whisenhunt wants to have a passing offense to set up the run and thus won't want to invest an early rnd pick at RB.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Whiz cooks with whatever ingredients he has. We could see another 2000-yard rushing season or we could see a 5000-yard passing season, Whiz has done both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar