My wish list in FA

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim

Tim Starter

1. Jennings
    2. DRC
    3. Wallace
    4. Osi

Just a few guys I'd like to see Tennessee go after. I believe we should focus our whole draft on the line both sides of the ball.

Jennings works well with mobile qbs, and he'd probably make locker much better

Thoughts?

2. MikeJonesDrew

MikeJonesDrew Special Teams Standout

Wallace i wouldnt mind either. If we DID sign him, he would change the offense big time. As for the G position we need a power run blocker. Someone like Donald Thomas or Louis Vasquez are the guys we should be going after. Or even Brandon Moore. I know everyone wants Andy but he wouldnt fit what we NEED. Hes a good pass blocking guard, but we want power at the G spot to open up lanes for CJ. We couldnt do that because we were weak at the guard position. We had all pass blocker guards. And we dont run the zone run scheme anymore. Least i didnt see any.

At corner, u dont want DRC... Trust me.. I rather Nnamdi Asomugha. Hes going to be cut and is a perfect man to man corner we need. At the #2 hell play the left side like he did in Oakland. Philly was just a mess and i trully believe the wrong scheme and play around him caused him to regress. While i dont think hes ELITE ELITE anymore. Hes still damn good.

Gimme Wallace, Nnamdi and a power run guard and im gravy.

3. Tim

Tim Starter

I don't see why you people keep looking over Jennings! The dude is a baller and I believe would be a great fit in Tennessee. We could use him in the slot or outside plus he could help our younger guys

I also would like to get osi, he would add great depth on the line and in today's NFL you need pass rushers

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Because:

1) He's old.
    2) He's missed more games than he's played in recent years because he's always hurt.
    3) He wants way too much money.
    4) The Packers aren't even pretending to make an attempt to keep him around, which says a lot about what they think of his declining ability.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

It'd be kinda nice to see a Titan in a commercial for something other than cocoa butter. Other than that, I have no use for Jennings...

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It's more of the fact that they have no money and already have Nelson, Jones, and Cobb.

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Disagree. They could free up the money and they have traditionally made it a strong point to keep their players in the fold (like James Jones last year, who everyone in the world expected to leave in free agency and Jermichael Finley this year, who looks like he'll be retained). They know that Jennings isn't close to the player he once was.

8. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Any or all of the above would look good in two tone blue. I have to agree with Toronto about Jennings though...a one year deal...maybe? Osi...definitely! (would love to see him crush Luck and Schaub) Wallace, why not...although I think he will hold out for the big money. As far as DRC goes it wouldn't hurt my feelings to land him and put Verner back to the nickel where he belongs.

9. Tim

Tim Starter

Jennings isn't that old people and he missed last year for the most part so we don't know for sure how'll he'll be.

But Jennings is a better overall football player then Wallace

But I'd be happy with either tbh

10. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

• Mike Wallace WR(11m)
    • Brandon Myers TE(3m)
    • Antonio Cason CB(4m)
    • Ahmed Bradshaw RB(3m)
    1. Star Lotulelei DT Utah State

2. Larry Warford OG Kentucky

3. Barrett Jones C Alabama

3c. DJ Swearinger SS South Carolina

4.Devin Taylor DE South Carolina

5. Kevin Reddick MLB UNC

5c. David Bass DE Missouri Western State

7.Caleb Sturgis K Florida

7c. Zach Sudfield TE Nevada

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar