Myspace Kills...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well said, BP.

It's the manipulation of a child by adults, and adults that were familiar with the situation, and should have known the potentially horrible consequences of their actions.

Yes, it's the fault of the people involved, not the technology. But that's why there should be greater protections on the technology.

How do you monitor it? It's not that hard. Myspace requires no real info for account creation, and no verification. More registration requirements would increase security. Anonymity creates problems.

There are a lot of bad things in this situation. But gloat, can you really just shrug it off and say that there's nothing wrong with the actions of the parents here?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Slowly, you're catching on.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Clearly you are not since you completely missed my point (and avoided the rest as usual).

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Gloat is a shock poster. Haven't you figured that out by now? Just say something about the plight of Darfur.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Being reasonable is for shock? Perhaps around here.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

like you don't formulate everything you say around attempting to push a button with someone.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

that's why you say what you say about this myspace thing. you identify with the mentality that thinks it's ok to screw with a kid like that. I wouldn't take you for being above it based on your statements. I'd hate to coach against you in little league. Don't tell me you already engage in this type of thing.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Like I said before, find three people who agree with you.

You won't, but continue thinking you are being reasonable and not a complete jacka**.

Bipolar has you pegged to a T.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

but I still like the guy for who he is in spite of that.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Me too.

Even better his girlfriend/wife is a babe. He must have a lot of dough to have pulled her. :ha:

Ahh, myspace. Bringing invasion of privacy to the masses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar