Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Mystery Steam Over Fukushima Could Be Sign of Another Meltdown

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by World Peace, Jan 1, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,650
    Titans Eternal, does BobChem at Reddit know that you steal his posts and mark them off as your own when you have done no research on your own?
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,356
    Where did I say that was my post?

Take some of that nascent iodine and reread. Here. I'll help you.

Where does that say I wrote anything?

Your salt isn't working, bro. I guess because I didn't type it personally, all of his points are invalid.

I lawl in your general direction.
  3. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,650
    Why don't you do your own research instead of plagiarizing others? It just shows you put about 30 seconds of thought into the topic at hand
  4. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,356
    Because that guy has already discredited that garbage for me.

Wonders of the internet.

And 30 seconds is stretching it.
  5. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,650
    You are not very smart. If you can't present it into a classroom, its pure garbage. Academia would fail you.

This is what's wrong with America. People like this guy. People who just lul in thier zombie state while not actually putting in any real work. Speaking of real work, what do you know about the concept of real work?

You can keep calling my by my first name and middle initial. Is that supposed to hurt my feelings?
  6. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,356
    Oh god. The painful irony. You say this, and then promote nascent iodine as a fact.

IT HURTS.

You couldn't present that sh*t at a McDonalds without getting laughed at. You know it's bad when internet nerds are clowning your goofy ass.
  7. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,650
    I said it was better than potassium iodine that the government was buying, your response was.. well. it wasn't even a response: It was a straight copy. It was something that can get TitansJeff in trouble under the DMCA. Look under 17 U.S.C. 512, limits the liability of "online service providers" (OSPs) for copyright infringement by their users.
  8. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,356
    I understand you aren't very smart. Perhaps Nascent Iodine(tm) Survival Shield is causing imbalances within your brain. Regardless, you don't have to know what a word means by heart. You can always Google definitions. I mean, that is, unless you feel like you would be taking Google's hard work to find your definition link, and not figuring out what it is on your own.

pla·gia·rize
    ˈplājəˌrīz/
    verb
    verb: plagiarize; 3rd person present: plagiarizes; past tense: plagiarized; past participle: plagiarized; gerund or present participle: plagiarizing; verb: plagiarise; 3rd person present: plagiarises; past tense: plagiarised; past participle: plagiarised; gerund or present participle: plagiarising
    take (the work or an idea of someone else) and pass it off as one's own.
    synonyms: copy, infringe the copyright of, pirate, steal, poach, appropriate;More

I went ahead and stole Merrian-Websters work so you could gain some knowledge without having a guilty conscience.
  9. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,650
    Why did you delete your other post in this thread?
  10. Tennessy XO Part time love is the life 'round here

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,921
    It is weird seeing someone argue with themselves.