Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Mystery Steam Over Fukushima Could Be Sign of Another Meltdown

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by World Peace, Jan 1, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,293
    Just eat foods high in iodine. Pretty simple :)
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,382
    I didn't delete anything. Apparently I went too hard on your soft marshmallow ass, and someone else deleted it.
  3. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,293
    GoT high fives this.
  4. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,682
    You're forgetting about ocean currents, and the fact that the ocean has 'layers' of water.
    The ocean is not at the same salinity everywhere, nor is it at the same temperature everywhere -- the increasing pressure on the ocean water as you increase in depth means that water has a different density nearer the surface of the ocean than deeper down.
    These layers of temperature and pressure show that there are limitations to how much ocean water mixes. Apparently the layer that mixes most readily at the surface only goes down about 100 meters.
    In addition, the radioactive particles that are not heavy or large enough to sink are going to stay nearer the surface.
    So a current coming from the coast of Japan is going to bring water that has been diluted or mixed to a certain extent, but not 100%.
  5. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,682
    I read what you wrote, why did you delete it? Why do you insist on making personal attacks? Why are you so butthurt over this?
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $167
    just to chime in

the standard procedure is in fact to provide a link. A small quote from the link is acceptable as a hook

carry on
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $167

dang those are some good links
  6. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,293
    There is a nut job guy not too far from me who built a giant bomb shelter out of 42 school buses. He calls it Ark Two. He started getting a lot of attention just after 9/11.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark_Two_Shelter

[IMG]

[IMG]

• Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $167
    yeah I saw that on some doomsday show

at least he will give you a anti-radation kit and a walkie talkie - so you got that going for you
    The Hammer high fives this.
  7. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,293
    But would you want to spend the rest of your life in close quarters with that guy?