N.Y. Jets Among League Leaders In Both Run & Pass Defense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Their defense will keep them alive. It's a monster. Locker will need to be quick with his decision making this week. I expect more screens again as well. We will need to be creative to run the ball. Battle might not even see the field.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Open the game with a flee flicker!!!!!!!!!! Make them think twice about our offense! Give them all we got, we will win this game!

3. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

It would be nice if CJ had an arm to throw the ball. We could mess up so many teams when they all pursuit to him on a sweep.

4. jetsknicks

jetsknicks Camp Fodder

How can you say such things about The Sanchize? :D. Even with his picks, Geno has already shown himself to have more potential than Sanchez. Not only does he have a better arm but he's got a better mind and will throw the ball away instead of trying to force something that isn't there.

5. jetsknicks

jetsknicks Camp Fodder

How is the Titan's D so far? I haven't seen enough to know. Also, how's CJ looking? That dude can be a beast.

6. jetstream

jetstream Camp Fodder

Jets front 7 has been very good this season......They have done a very good job vs Martin, Vareem and Jackson......all three are very solid backs. Holmes looked very good last game and Geno to Hill was a bit dangerous.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

that's a good point you bring up..... he doesn't try to force anything and finds the open receiver. A good qb will always find an open WR or throw the ball away, and sanchez never learned that concept. This is gonna be tough game on both sides of the ball. I wish I knew more of the jets, I live on Long Island but I haven't watched any games, just when they play the titans.

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

D has been playing lights out for us. They have kept us in every game even when our offense has stalled.

CJ has been running good. Not great. But he's been effective and smooth for us.

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

We need to not spot them a 7 point lead to start the game....

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

nor a safety like we did opening weekend. We need a good start, a drive that ends in a TD, we need to be up by 7 and increase the lead!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar