Name That Game- Game

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Titans Eternal, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

wtf i love you

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Was one of the very first online games I ever played. Subspace and Quake. Many nostalgia.

4. Finnegan2win

Was many good times.. started in Superships, can't remember if I got permabanned or it just died, then went to Metal Gear CTF and got permabanned once and then let back in, and then went to Death Star Battle where I behaved and was in some championship squads $$

Usage stats:

"First played 6-1-2001" ..jesus

901 hours on my Superships profile
    1645 hours on my MGCTF profile
    4951 hours on my DSB profile

Basically my whole time in high school and a little bit in college..

5. Titans Eternal

Damn. Back when I quit Eq when I was about 16, I had like 320 days /played time. That is DAYS PLAYED that only counted ingame time. I spent a ton of it AFK, but hey. It's still pretty impressive or sad depending on how you look at it.

These days, the closest I've come to something like that is Left 4 Dead. Have 1,009 hours in the original and about 600 in the sequel.

6. Finnegan2win

Well my overall usage would probably be close to your 320 days, those 3 profiles alone were 312 days, and then I had some others that I would use to screw around in other zones.

When I compare that to how much time I spent in COD4, which is probably the most time I've spent on any video game.. I had 24 or 25 days played, and that was when i was in college part time and had **** tons of free time.. it's ridiculous to think I spent over 10x that in SS, considering I played COD4 during practically all of my free time back then.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titans Eternal

Being a kid with no responsibility was so much fun. That's why I act like one on here :chuck:

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar