Name Your Cuts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Look. It's 50-50, I don't care what anyone says. Rule one for receivers is If it hits your hands, you make the grab. I'm not disputing Vince could have thrown it better - that would be ludicrous - but it hit Britt in the hands and the helmet. To me, that's two chances to make a grab.

I'm not putting the endzone throw to Washington on Kerry, or at least I didn't mean to. He did his job. Washington couldn't get turned around in time. That's what I meant by awkward, as in, for him, and mentioned "chemistry" as in, if Washington expected it to his back shoulder, he might not have had his feet stuck as to where he couldn't turn back around in time to get both hands on the ball. He needed to get his right side back around to make the play.

2. Lord_Drist

Lord_Drist Camp Fodder

Man, how easy any thread turns into a VY discussion.

3. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I dont want a QB made up of those parts. I meant if they were cut off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar