Nande signed to active roster, Reynolds to IR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Nov 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. I guess Reynolds got injured while beating up his ex...

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Reynolds must be in the dog house......a quad doesn't take that long to heal.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well maybe we can see some St's play from the speedy dude.

Whatever happened to Toone? Bye bye?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

a Quad can take 2 days or 2 months.

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I don't think Reynolds was placed on I.R. because of an injury that would keep him out for the rest of the season.

The guy screwed up with someone in the org. There's more to this than we're hearing. Life for Rob aint going to well right now it appears.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

1 useless Ohio State guy down, one to go ( Nickey ) and one I don't know ( Hartsock )

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

OK, now I see it is a contusion, not a muscle pull. That can take a while to heal up.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No injury has a maximum set time limit on which it should be healed.

10. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Reynolds Placed on IR, Nande Added

SUMMARY: The Tennessee Titans placed LB Rob Reynolds on injured reserve, ending his season, and signed Terna Nande from the practice squad to replace him on the roster. Reynolds, who was deactivated for a game on Oct. 29 as discipline for a domestic violence incident at his estranged wife's home in Ohio, had been on the injury report the past two weeks with an injured quadriceps. Nande, a 6-foot, 230-pound linebacker from Miami of Ohio, was the Titans' second pick in the fifth round of the draft in April.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar