Nande signed to active roster, Reynolds to IR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Nov 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Yep, he's stayed in Fisher's doghouse since his rookie year. Was injured in training camp, fell behind, and never caught up to Fish's satisfaction. It didn't help him by putting Fisher on the spot by his incident the day after Fisher gave the team the speech about staying out of trouble and making good decisions.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Glad Nande is getting an opportunity, hopefully he can make some good plays and stick on the team.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yea hopefully Nande isn't another wasted pick like Reynolds. Seems we have a bunch of those doesn't it.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I've never understood the love Reynolds has gotten from fans who sit around me anyway. I was dog-cussing him when he got caught out of position and the crowd jumped me. I guess cause he's from Kentucky or somewhere close.

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Most people heal at about the same rate, depending on age. Some injuries can be predictable. I have had a thigh contusion and quad muscle pull so I feel I have some idea. They both took about the same length of time to heal (3-4 weeks), but the contusion hurt like hell the first week.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I assume a contusion is what we call a 'corky'

8. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

This move surprises me. I was listening to Kuharsky on the Zone last week and they were discussing the mae up of the practice squad and how the Titans had Mauck running WR on the scout team because the Titans were holding onto Nande. Kuharsky proceeded to say something to the extent that Nande is totally clueless as to the schemes and that he has shown absolutely nothing ability-wise there.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I thought he showed some of that athletic ability in the preseason....and showed some of that cluelessness too. Randall looked better imo, but maybe he doesn't have as much potential.

10. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Gay-Ray is out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar