Napoleon Harris - free agent MLB - Titans should look at?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanBlitz, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

exactly

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

First off IMO Fowler was playing fine. He could and almost should be the starter over Tulloch. I always wanted to see Tulloch on the field and am happy with his performance thus far, but I he has made some mistakes.

No, I wouldn't want Harris. Like Bobo already mentioned ....why did he get cut?

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

This doesn't make much sense to me.

Last year, 116 tackles, 1.5 sacks, 1 int.... to not active for any games this season.

Does this have more to do with Herm Edwards & staff sucking then Harris really falling off from starter to not worthy of activation?

If he could be available for cheap, nothing more than 2 million a year on a short term contract, then I'd like to see us replace Fowler with this guy.

If he's wanting more money than that, we have better ways to spend it.

Not sure what the major opposition against this guy is though? Do you really like Fowler that much to not look at alternatives?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He was being sarcastic, commenting on how slow Folwer is.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Well, this will probably draw mixed response, but after the way he looked in week 5, I wouldn't mind waiting until next year and upgrading with Ray Lewis on a 2-year deal. Dude owes us a SuperBowl anyway. Unfortunately, though, we'll probably lose Haynesworth in FA and then Ray Ray would get eaten alive by blockers. But that's what I'd like. Cut Fowler, sign Ray, extend Tulloch.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

You die now!! :boom:

7. TitanBlitz

TitanBlitz Camp Fodder

2 things...1) regarding speed. Tulloch's 40 time at the combine = 4.76...Harris = 4.55

2) Also...examine our D...if there is a weak area, where is it? You may agree it's MLB.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

and for some reason one of them is without a job.

9. TitanBlitz

TitanBlitz Camp Fodder

huh?

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Tulloch isnt slow. By any means. And combine numbers don't always say much of anything. Chris Henry might be fast, when he isn't tripping over his own feet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar