Nash overweight and fails conditioning test

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by smili, Jul 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Watch out! Coach Fisher is gonna put you on the PUP list, fat *****:)) By the by, I'm gonna do your favor tomorrow.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

sweet, thanks....i'm still hungry.

Need lunch now.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

It's almost midnight here. I need to get my beauty rest.

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I honestly can't work out what the coahces see in Nash. Either he ahs some sort of potential that he hasn't shown yet, or he has uncompromising photos of Fisher or FR.

For a late round draft pick in a crowded backfield who hasn't contributed, he has been getting some pretty special treatment.

5. I prefer Payton over Nash, we need to see Nash play in the NFL, which at this rate, is not gonna happen

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nash played in the last game against the Jags. 6 carries 32 yards

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Also known as garbage yards when you're down 33-0...

8. I know, it doesn't really mean much tho.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well he has played. which was my point.

10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Nash was a head scratcher draft pick from the get go in my mind. You take an unproductive junior RB who has had some injury problems and problems with his coaching staff. Just made no sense to me. I guess Reese was pissed about Barber, Jacobs, and Faison going before our 2nd 4th rnd pick and then Sproles and Pearman go late 4th.

But I think Carpy hit it on the head. Nash must have gotten copies of the pictures that Nickey has been holding onto.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar