Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Nash overweight and fails conditioning test

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by smili, Jul 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    They drafted Nash because of his potential rather than his production. He had talent, he simply had other issues in college.

And now, he looks like a quitter. Or perhaps just way too undisciplined to stay in shape...
  2. Bobo Guest

Getting picked over Cedric Houston is my head scratcher. I don't see more potential and there was way less production.
  3. Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Well, yeah. But this isn't really surprising. Guys who get kicked off of college teams usually have some sort of attitude problem. Often, it's a case of not doing what the coaches want and (worse) thinking they know better than everyone else. That never works in sports, but especially in a game like football, where buying into the plan is everything.

Nash just screwed himself out of a job.
  4. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,627
    Maybe he just didn't believe Fisher has a new attitude. Can you say EXAMPLE?
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $296
    Good luck elsewhere Damien "Bush" (like maybe arena league)... I guess you'll forever be known as the guy the whose name couldn't even be remembered.
  5. Sunshine Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.