Nashville Horror Con

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Anyone else go? This year I got to meet George Romero (finally!), Adrianne Barbeau, Dee Wallace Stone and Tony Todd.. Also got to spend some time with my all-time art hero Basil Gogos. Mr. Gogos was the absolute coolest - sharing stories of his days with Forrest Akerman etc. Loads of funs and lots of freaks..

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I remember Adrianne Barbeau from back in the day. She's gotta be in her mid-60's now.

[​IMG]

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

She looks a bit more like this now.. although this pic doesn't really do her face justice. She looked a little younger in person. Still has many of those "features" that we loved about her on Maude...

[​IMG]

4. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

^ Is that from Carnivale?

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yup, Carnivale promo shot...

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Kinda looks like Emile Hirsche from into the Wild.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar