Nashville is SO Progressive!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GoTitans3801, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That's nice but if every person who claims(lies) about loving the planet and wanting to reduce carbon emissions became a vegetarian that would be a better start but few actually are. At least 33% of greenhouse gases come from farm animals. Total hypocrisy?

How many so called environmentalists live in areas of the country that don't produce much food? Like arizona which produces almost no food? People in Tucson eat food that has to travel an average of 1,000 miles or more.

Then there is the isolationist fascist nature of this concept. Does this mean a tax on food purchased from central america, south america asia and africa? We can't purchase chilean or australian wine? Starve out poor countries who rely on exports here?

Is there going to be gas rationing and a tax on mileage?

Think this is a joke? It pertains to your right to go where you want and buy and consume what you want. Your freedom!

All because of the biggest lie in the history of mankind. global warming.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Actually, this is a joke. An april fools joke, to be precise. I can't tell if you're contributing to it or not... though you've definitely reduced my fun from it.

4. Buck Nasty

Buck Nasty Pacman Smith

:lol:

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Glad to know i have that kind of power.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar