Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Nashville Predators playoffs thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by nickmsmith, Apr 10, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,039
    You could just answer my question instead of act like you know everything about hockey.

How the hell am I supposed to know what those numbers mean?

The numbers are irrelevant either way. Atlantic Division is #1. Central Division is #2. Happy?
  2. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    No, I'm not happy; never really have been. I'm a cranky old man in a young persons body...I was only making the point of why I wasn't going to debate it.

Most ppl here always take my posts the wrong way...as if I am always condescending...it is what it is.

Difference between goals scored and goals allowed.

Now are you happy?....lol see what I did there....oh wait I'm an ***.
  3. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,356
  4. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,356
    You cheering for Preds yet DW, or you waiting until they win a 3rd game now?
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,039
    I had said that the winner of today's game would take the series. Sticking to Preds in 6.
  6. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    Big win for the Pred's today..took the home ice advantage back...if you win the next one I'd agree you'll take it in six, but Detroit knows how to battle in series...I'd be surprised if it didn't go to game 7.

This matchup is the most intriguing to me in the West.

Flyers got a big win today...I'm just hoping we can win one more without any big injuries...the Pens play us dirty..and the NHL is in love w Crosby and the Pens...the Flyers always get the bad rep because of our teams in the seventies...it'll be so sweet if we sweep our cross state rival.
    1 people high five this.
  7. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,356
    I've never in my life seen a cheaper, dirtier team than the Pens. Your guys should go out there and just fking lay them out soon as next game starts. Did any of them even get suspensions?
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,039
    Sedin brothers: 2 girls, no cup. Bahahahaha. Just saw some guy in the crowd in this LA game wearing that shirt.

Vancouver is done unless they can miraculously come back from three games down. Makes me happy. I'm hoping Phoenix and STL lose their series so that the Preds would have home ice the rest of the way (assuming they can get by DET, of course).
  9. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,182
    How did I miss thIs game? Go preds! I think I'm gonna go down Friday for the next home game. I've already made 2 new NP fans. Gonna try and make 2 more Friday.
  10. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,319
    Not yet.

I expect them to win. For some reason, no matter how good Detroit is- they always lose to the Predators it seems.

Been that way for years.