Nashville restaurants/dining

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Saffire at The Factory has knock your ****string loose chicken fried chicken with ham gravy.. Yum!

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

When did this happen?!

I was just over in that area a few weeks ago.

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

There was a fire at Mo's a while ago...don't think they ever opened back up.

Satco...no thanks. Pretend Mexician. Prefer Pueblo Real by the old hospital in Franklin.

Loveless...not the same since the Mcabe's sold it to the Tomkat folks. Anyone who remembers the old school Loveless...that was amazing.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

True, loveless has changed, and will never be the same. The out of towners don't know how it was, though, and still enjoy it.

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Sylvan Park. But call ahead -- they don't serve it every day. (Get the banana pudding, too.)

6. GoTitans3801

I live right by Sylvan Park, and I'm sad to say that it's lost some of it's best things. Whenever that one lady died, which has to have been 5+ years ago, the biscuits and the pies haven't been the same. I haven't found a chocolate meringue pie anywhere that could come close to how good those were.

7. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

They *did* drop down a notch when Charlesetta died. I first met her when she cooked at Linebaugh's (a place only old-timers will likely know). She was one fine cook.

8. GoTitans3801

My dad went there every Wednesday for almost 30 years. He stopped less than 6 months after she died.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

SATCO Rocks!

10. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Starter

Baja Burrito by 100 Oaks rocks too, for that kind of food.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar