Nashville/Titans game day

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

For those who need a single ticket on game day, want a place to part, want to mix and mingle with fans before and after.
  2. titanfan53

titanfan53 put me in coach

how much is parking for a game? i am finally gonna make a home game(live in texas)...got tickets to the sunday night game vs the colts week 5...just curious as to how much parking is...
  3. TitanJeff

They are anything from free to $20 near LP Field. Many from our site park at a lot about 1/2 mile from the stadium for $20. Let us know where you are staying and we can get you to our lot or one for less if you are willing to walk.
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

the walk isn't too bad at all.
  5. titanfan53

thanks guys...the wife and i are gonna be staying at the sheraton music hotel by the airport...tia
  6. titanfan53

where is the lot located at....we will be arriving in nashville this friday....at least want to tailgate, might be better than the game...
  7. World Peace

World Peace n/a

Whats a good time to show up at the tailgate, do you guys care if I come? How should I introduce myself? I actually always park in the fenced in area behind that business where you guys tailgate. Infact, that's how I found your site. I saw a GoTitans.com flag flying one day and got on the site when I got home from the game. I always have my own little tailgate going on around back with a few of my buddies when we make the trip but I figured this time I might as well come and introduce myself.
  8. TitanJeff

I'm sure Titanium will post the tailgate time but I'd bet 5:30 would be a safe bet. Come on over and introduce yourself.
  9. titanfan53

Where is this lot located....wife and I are looking for a place to park....well we were then we got hungry and came to get brunch at the Pancake Pantry (this place is awesome)...but if I can have cross-streets of where the lot is that would be sweet....
  10. mdfan

mdfan Starter Tip Jar Donor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.