Nate Washington is my hero.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He lost his footing when all he had to do was hit the sideline continuing his run?

lol

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Nate should take his good foot and kick Palmer square in the nuts for losing that game.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

That was a great play by Nate he showed a lot of heart and he jumped right up there as one of my favorite players on this team. Taking those many shots and still fighting for the win is very impressive and he's a warrior for doing that. Those are the actions of a leader and I hope he sticks around here for a while because we could use that presence.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Nate definitely secured his spot as the number two wr. I think the jury is still out on Williams and where he belongs tho. But Washington was literally putting it all out there and that's what i like to see.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Big props to #85..

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

What have I missed? Why go F yourself Palmer?

Totally agree about Nate... he was f'n amazing, I have mucho new found repsect.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

OH i get it. Cause of how we wasted that time at the end of the game?

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Im talking about the "open field tackle" on the sidelines. If that is the play you are referring to, lets bet on it. If not, were talking about different plays.

9. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

Nate collapsed after the spike. CJ carried him off the field saving the game from a 10 sec. runoff allowing two more plays. Nate looked like a bowling pin on his last catch. How he lined up for the spike I don't know. In the post game he gave a big thank you to CJ. With effort like this you gotta be impressed. Thanks Nate for giving your all.

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Nate is really impressing me this year, but unfortunately he's not a true number 1. He would have had his first 1000 yard season by now if Britt didn't go down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar