Breaking News Nate Washington on the trading block

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea, we aren't the Lions...

And I want that beast of a man in your sig now that we got Levitre.

2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I'm all in for Ansah I think he is going to be a stud.

Anyone having problems quoting? I keep getting an error when I try to quote or high five posts?

3. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I don't think this is being done with the intent to fill the spot in the draft.....

4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Let's keep things in perspective. Imagine that Nate Washington is a free agent. He'll be 30 right at the start of the season. He's been the model of consistency, playing in every game since after his rookie season. He's just had the two best seasons of his career, and probably has another couple good seasons left in him at least.

Our receiving corps features Kenny "The ever dependable" Britt and Kendall "Short, Fat, and we just don't know yet" Wright. In other words, we need help at receiver.

Wallace just signed for $65 million, but Nate Washington wants to play for $4 million in a stop gap situation. Wouldn't you want Webster to be all over this?

Can't let the allure of the unknown overshadow a known good commodity.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

xhrr, I'm not able to quote reply to anyone either.

I get this
    500 Internal Server Error

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Yep I get the same thing, its so annoying.

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

CP is a very interesting prospect, everyone should admit that.. but I too don't want to go WR 2 years in a row..

But if we move Nate and don't grab Amendola or another big named FA WR.. CP may be our thinking..

8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Ok it worked finally until I tried to edit my response. Strange.

9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Get Welker.

10. Bryan Jones

Bryan Jones Practice Squad

even though i dont like it, i guess it makes sense. He is due 4.3 million this year and 4.8 next year. We would only have a 900,000 dollar hit if we let him go...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar