Nathan Vasher...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Jul 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I don't think it is the coaching. No more than 10-15% anyway. If that was the case these guys would go on to more successful careers somewhere else. Echols is out of the league and nobody was beating the door down for beckham. We'll see how woolfolk does with his new team in 2007.:nana2:

2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Good point. Let's just hope that Pac plays to his draft status and Hill continues to improve and our CB issues should be resolved for awhile.

3. And thus the phrase "Vasherize" was born!

And don't forget that it was Vasher that returned that missed field goal 107 yds for the longest TD ever just last year, so he's also a hell of a returner.

The thing that prompted this whole affair is that Chicago just signed Ricky Manning Jr. to a 2 year 9 million dollar deal.... to be Nathan's Back up! Remember, Nathan's low draft position meant that he's signed in at $425,000 a year, over 10 TIMES Less than his new back-up will be making.

His agent contends that they aren't even looking to equal the deal that Manning Jr. got but they did hope that the Bears would see fit to raise Vasher's pay to somewhere around what the #44th corner is making (instead of the #130th where he is now out of all corners in the league).

While it's true that that's just the way the business works sometimes, it's still got to be seen as a bit of a slap in the face.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

What is Chicago thinking? Manning isn't worth that kind of money. 4.5 mil a year?

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I agree with you completely. I just don't like to think this way, because otherwise I'd ***** a lot about "coulda/woulda/shoulda", and I just don't do that.

Bottom line, Beckham, Echols are wastes, and Waddell and Gardner ain't lookin' great either, while Vasher looks to be a good playmaker. Unfortunate we didn't see the same, but what can you do?

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

hit the QB every play

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Kami i forgot....

REYNALDO

The great equalizer!

Samari who?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar