National Signing Day 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Alabama is a machine. I do not understand how they convince high school kids to come to Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Honestly it is a **** hole but yet they are the best. Saban needs to retire.

Ole Miss is going to be hammered by the NCAA. I have no idea how they have pulled this class. There is something going on.

Tennessee had a crap signing class. People will make rainbows and unicorns out of it but it was disappointing. The Knoxville media is a useless as ever. Getting an honest opinion on the program out of those people is next to impossible. The clock on CBJ is ticking. Hated the hire so his leash is obviously shorter with me. I just expected better. For an example of how your class should look after a bad season and a having a new coaching staff coming in, AUBURN.
    They did really well. Better than Tennessee.

Tennessee SEC Champs in 2015 or gtfo

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I heard UT had a decent signing......actually sounds like Vandy is coming out okay as well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Ole Miss got the #1 guy because his brother's there.. you're looking for something that's not there. It's not out of the question that other schools that aren't top 10 can have good signings. They did have Eli once upon a time.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Unless they are Tennessee

5. Finnegan2win

We'll see.. still did better than Boise State or Michigan I bet.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

My Fighting Illini got 1 top #200 recuit. Woot.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Uhhhh.... what?

Michigan has the #2 recruiting class in the nation according to Scout and #6 according to Rivals (not updated since the 5 stars signed).

Who you kidding?

8. Finnegan2win

:troll:

got

:troll:'ed

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I just assumed you were a typical UT fan.

Well done.

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Vandy has a great class. Tennessee class is ok. But they were ranked around 20 when jones got the job. They had 4 four stars under Drooley. They ended with 5. In contrast auburn hired new coach and he hit home run. Ark was 79th when they hired their coach and ended 26. Kentucky was 92 when they hired their coach. Ended 28 with the best class in UK history. All things considered Jones did the worst of all the new coaches in the sec. Did about the same as they were when he was hired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar