NBA 2010-2011 Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Fry, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I hate Rondo with a passion, he is a cheap shot pu$$y. I hope someone assassinates him.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Rondo on any other team isn't a top 10 PG.

He MIGHT be top 5 right now. Maybe.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Rondo makes the easy pass to the open guy and rebounds because no one guards him. Put him on an average team and he's an average player.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Wow you guys are insane. I don't like to Celtics either but I can still recognize a great player. Maybe a top 10 point guard on an average team, please.

5. Deuce Wayne

He's not top 5 even with his current situation... sooo...

?

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well he leads the league in assists per game and is 3rd in steals per game.. sooo...

?

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Deuce is just a hater in every sense of the word. Rondo is obviously top 5 anywhere he goes.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I mean even as a hater you could at least make a case for Deron Williams, Derrick Rose and Chris Paul as being better but who are the other 2 better point guards? Kidd? Nash? Who are both past their prime? And Deuce even goes on to say top 10 on another team. There's no way there's 10 point guards better than Rondo.

9. Deuce Wayne

Top 5 point guards:

Chris Paul
    Deron Williams
    Derrick Rose
    Tony Parker
    Steve Nash

Rondo isn't as good as any of those guys. No one cares about his assist numbers. Any PG in the league would average 10+ assists with the Celtics.

He has more turnovers than almost all I listed. Plays about 6 minutes more per game to butter his assist numbers than those listed. Has a worse A/TO ratio than most listed. And scores less points than most those listed.

So again... Rondo isn't a top 5 pg. Even while being on the best team a PG could ask for.

And yes, if Rondo were on any other team- he wouldn't be top 10. He'd be a nobody.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Whatever I'm not going to get drawn into another idiotic argument. Fine you're right Rondo isn't that good whatever helps you sleep at night.

Just next time please get your facts straight.

Turnovers Per Game:

Nash: 5 (34 mpg)
    Williams: 4.2 (40 mpg)
    Rose: 4.8 (37 mpg)
    Rondo: 4 (41 mpg)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar