NBA All Star Game.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by KTOWN TITAN, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

2. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Re-live last years playoffs all you want. It aint happening again. We were tired because of playing to many minutes during the season, but dont worry, its being sorted out and we'll lay the smackdown on everyone including the Celtics.

3. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

"I'm right 25% of the time"

Makes sense

4. desfletcher316

And you managed to find one of my 25% of quotes which are right. Well done.

5. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

You need a Pistons sig

[​IMG]

6. desfletcher316

:hmm:I would if i had a clue how to do it. Technically inept just about describes me. Very nice picture by the way.:cool:

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Watch the highlights of the Rockets game tonight, you will probably see a frog just kick a sheep's ***. The sheep got knocked out cold for almost like 10minutes. Her head came off she got hit so hard. Pretty funny. Probably the best blind side hit of the year.

8. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

9. desfletcher316

I wouldn't get to excited, he's 34 with his best years obviously behind him. i'l admit he could help you and you can be a 2 man "team" for a couple of years.;)

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think there are several teams that he would help. Cleveland and Houston are the two biggest. Because neither has a PG that should be starting. But how either team could afford him is beyond me. Several other teams coud use him too. He is older, but it seems he can still deliver. I still remember when he was a top high school prospect. One of the first high school phenoms to get press on a national level.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar