NBA Finals: Boston Celtics vs L.A Lakers.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by jessestylex, May 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Should be a good Series. But i think Boston has to many weapons for Kobe to beat alone.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Boston is deeeep with talent. Originally in November I had the Lakers vs. somebody in the finals, but the way Boston is playing they're my pick.

3. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

lol ... shocking ... called this a week or so ago

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

So basically you called it when the Celtics and Lakers were both up 2-0. How very bold.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Haha. Lakers in 7. Rondo is the only player on their roster that Can hurt LA

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Lakers will win it.

I hope Rondo gets assassinated from a shooter in the rafters.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The Laker fans fear of the green appears to be alive and well, but the Lakers themselves could care less. They have more talent. They have Kobe. I'll take the Lakers in seven. Kobe is too good. The last game alone he shook off almost all of the Jordan dust as he hit clutch shot after clutch shot after clutch shot. Winning this championship will put him in the conversation of greatest ever, and he proved his leadership on a national scale last week, so all he has to do now is win two more titles. This will be the first of those two. And he wants it bad. Lakers are equally as talented as the Celtics with Ron Artest on board. He's a major improvement over Ariza on the court, if not in the box score. But Kobe is the story here. Kobe is the best basketball player on the planet and that trumps all comers. He is king of this court.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Boston in 6.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

As a Laker fan... I think the Lakers get dominated.

Mostly because if Lopez and Amare (soft and softer) were too 'physical' for Pau Gasol... Perkins and Davis will make he and Bynum invisible.

10. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

Too physical??? His rebounds were down, but he was still blocking shots and averaging more than 20 points per game.

The Celtics have no chance of winning this series.

Lakers in 5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar