Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

NBA Finals: Boston Celtics vs L.A Lakers.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by jessestylex, May 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Celtics in 6, hope I'm wrong though. But I suspect it will look a lot like the 08 series.
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,237
    He was a little girl all series. The entire "bigs" group was invisible all series.
  3. amstrf89 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $0
    If he was a little girl all series and still put up those stats, I like the Lakers' chances.
  4. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Lakers win game 1. 70% of the teams that win game 1 won the finals.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,094
    Game-1 was good til the third quarter, then I knew L.A. had it in the bag.
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,237
    Ray Allen was great tonight.

What he couldn't do, the refs stepped in and did in the 4th quarter to bail the Celtics out.

God, I love how the NBA is so obviously fixed, but I can't stop watching.
  7. Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Moolah:
    $597
    Officiating was horrible last night.^ However, if you check the stat sheets I think you'll find that the Lakers went to the line 15 more times than the Celtics.
  8. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    You've said some dumb things in your day, but this could take the cake.
  9. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    But the Lakers should always have at least double the FTs of the other team. That's how the NBA works. Also, Kobe can't have more than 3 fouls called on him in a game. They should redo last nights game, clearly, the laws of basketball were breaking down.
  10. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,237
    For those of you clueless about the NBA (and it's fixing), I'd recommend you search for a guy named Tim Donaghy. You may have heard about him. But probably not since you're oblivious as to how the NBA works, apparently.

Now. This...

Kobe had to sit with 4 fouls early. Did any of you see these fouls? You can read 1,000 articles today about how 3 of the calls Kobe didn't even TOUCH the guy on, but I'll save you the trouble.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKxZmxSEPkU&feature=watch_response

Now... This video still doesn't even show the charge they called on Kobe where Davis steps in AFTER Kobe left his feet.

And the most crucial: The out of bounds call on Gasol where the replay clearly showed the ball being out on Garnett... and Garnett committing an over the back foul at the same time.

Why it's hard for some of you to see that the NBA wants ratings and to stretch a series... I don't know. It seems like a simple enough concept. But it's not as if the NBA has been under scrutiny for fixing games before... (lol) so you're probably right.
    2 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.